Sunday 15 January 2012

Mile wide smile club - 2011 selection part 1.

A couple weeks overdue i know! I was ill and then i was . . . erm . . . partying . . . .

This is a mix of a few of my favourite house and electronic tracks from 2011.
It's called part 1 because i'm doing a part 2, clever eh.
Part 2 will follow shortly with some of my favourite beats and more downtempo tracks of 2011

All still sounding damn fresh!
 http://soundcloud.com/mickeyduke/mile-wide-smile-club-2011

1/ Boof - Looking in 5c
2/ KRL - There is nothing you can teach me
3/ Elephino - More than me
4/ Omar S - Here's your trance now dance
5/ Art Department feat. Soul clap and Osunlade - We call love
6/ Virgo 4 - It's a crime (Caribou remix)
7/ Motor city drum ensemble - L.O.V.E (Wolfgang Voigt remix)
8/ Joe Goddard - Gabriel
9/ Maya Jane Coles - The highlife
10/ Martyn - Masks
11/ New York transit authority - Off the traxx
12/ Zed Bias - Music deep inside
13/ Julio Bashmore - Battle for middle you
14/ Maurice Donovan - Babeh
15/ Lovebirds feat. Stee Downes - Want you in my soul
16/ Bryan Ferry - Alphaville (Todd Terje remix)
17/ Dimitri from Stoke-on-Trent - I wanna be your lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment